This makes a ton of delicious cheese dip. This isn’t your normal rotel style cheese dip, this contains hamburger, ranch style beans, and so much more.
This is an amazing dip, it starts with your traditional Rotel Dip, but it goes much further. This dip adds ground meat, cream of mushroom soup, green chilies and so much more. Looking for a dip that will make a really large amount, this is the perfect dip for you.
Source Kina Hooker. Shepherd, TX. 1994
Love Dips? Check out these great party dips!
Creamy Tacos Dip
Creamy Tacos Dip is the perfect dip for a party.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 pounds Velveeta cheese
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes
- 10.5 ounces mushroom soup can
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 ounce green chilies
- 14 ounces ranch style beans
- 14 ounces tomatoes canned
- Cook and season meat. In a very large pot heat all of the ingredients together. This makes a very large quantity of cheese dip. Very tasty stuff, and perfect for a large party.