This recipe was sent in by a fellow viewer. This will make the whole family happy.
Hot Taco Dish
Are you ever looking for a great dish to bring to a potluck or perhaps you are looking for something fun to serve your family? This hot taco dish is perfect. Crescent rolls are lined in a baking dish and topped with your favorite Mexican meal ingredients, such as seasoned taco meat, I have a great taco seasoning meat recipe.
When you pull this out of the oven, you can garnish this with sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, and tomatoes if you desire.
I know this recipe will become a favorite of yours. I hope you give this hot taco dish a try.
Looking for dishes to go with this. Check out these taco inspired recipes
Hot Taco Dish
This hot taco dish is the perfect weeknight dinner to make.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 cup tortilla chips crushed
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 pound ground beef browned with taco seasoning
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- Put crescent rolls in bottom of 8 X 11 pan. Prepare hamburger as directed by the taco seasoning package. Layer as follows: 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips, hamburger, 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips, sour cream and cheddar cheese. Bake 22 minutes at 375 degrees. Garnish with lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing, taco sauce, etc.
Last Updated on