This is a simple to prepare Queso dip, that you are sure to enjoy ! If you can find Land Of Lakes processed American cheese, I think you will find it to be the closest.
Make Pappasitos queso at home.
- 1 1/2 pounds American cheese
- 4-5 ounces canned Green Chilies with juice
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Diced Onion
- 1/3 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Diced Ripe Tomatoes ( discard seeds)
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Melt cheese with milk and stir until blended. Add chilies with liquid, garlic, onion, and stir until onions and transparent. Remove from heat and add tomatoes before serving.
Last Updated on