What makes this unique is that it is wrapped in bacon, and then frozen. Before serving place under the broiler to cook bacon. Yum.
Love bacon? Check out these bacon recipes
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Log
Make a delicious bacon wrapped cheese log at home.
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices uncooked bacon (use thin sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- Put all ingredients through a food chopper. Mix well. Roll into a log the size of a 50-cent piece (about 1 1/2 inches). Wrap bacon around the log. Freeze. When ready to serve place in oven, under the broiler until the bacon is browned. Serve with bread rounds, or crackers.