Recipe comes from Sue A. Mertens Minick from Hazelwood, MO. She actually found this site on the internet! And yes, she is family 🙂
Ham Roll Ups
Ham roll ups are perfect for a party.
- 4 ounces ham slices
- 10 ounce spinach frozen, thawed, and squeezed
- 1 cup corn bread stuffing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mix the other ingredients and put some on each slice of ham. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Cheese Sauce instructions: Melt butter and mix in flour until smooth and bubbly. Add milk and cheese until smooth and thickened. Pour sauce over ham roll-ups and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes covered and 15 minutes uncovered.