This recipe was a restaurant original given to me. This is for the full restaurant portion of this dip. Consider cutting back this recipe for a smaller crowd.
Rock Bottom Brewery Asaigo Cheese Dip
One bite, and you will find this dip hard to resist.
- 1/4 pound Sun dried Tomatoe
- 1 pound Green Onions cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 3/4 pound Mushrooms cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 gallon Mayonnaise
- 1/2 gallon Sour Cream
- 3/4 pound Asiago Cheese shredded
- Reconstitute sun dried tomatoes in hot water. Clean, rinse and slice green onions. Rinse and slice mushrooms. Squeeze water out of the tomatoes, then julienne into fine strips. All water must be removed from the tomatoes and they must be added last or the cheese dip will discolor. Combine all in food processor, except tomatoes. Blend well at low speed. Mix in julienne tomatoes slowly. Makes 1 1/4 gallons.