Starbucks makes a fine bottled Frappacino, but they can be expensive. Make your own at home, with our recipe, it isn't a secret anymore. Some things are better the second time around, Robert Martin sent in his own creation.
Starbucks Frappucino II
This favorite is so easy to make at home! Make one for yourself or the whole family with our recipe below!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups Ice (approximately)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa mix (Carnation instant cocoa mix)
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla syrup (coffee syrup)
- 2 shots espresso = 1/4 cup strong coffee
- Adjusted for a whole pitcher thanks to pmelious
- 9 cups espresso grind coffee
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa (Nestle)
- 3 - 4 cups Half and Half (enough to cut the sweetness) and fill pitcher.
Fill glass (intended to drink from) with ice. Combine milk and condensed milk in separate container. Pour 'milks' into glass over ice, up to 3/4 full. Now add remainder of ingredients into glass of milk and ice. Pour into blender and mix on high until completely blended. This should be enough for one serving.
See the above adjustments for a whole pitcher in the ingredient list. Thanks to pmelious!Print Recipe