Here is another version of this famous cake, thanks to Connie for sharing this one.
Better Than Sex Cake IV
This cake is totally satisfying.
- 15.25 ounces German chocolate cake make according to package directions
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces Mrs. Richardson's butterscotch caramel fudge
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 8 ounces Toffee or 4 Heath bars
Bake cake in 9x13 pan according to directions. While hot, poke wholes all over with meat fork or skewer and drizzle with sweetened condensed milk. Let cool completely. Spread carefully with 1/2 jar of Mrs. Richardson's topping. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle top with crushed toffee bars.