This is easy to make, and it is one of those you would want to take to a party, or a pot luck.
Corn and Broccoli Bake
This is a great way to get the kids to eat their broccoli!
- 1 can (16 ounce ) Cream Style Corn
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen chopped Broccoli
- 1/2 cup crushed Saltine Crackers
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried minced Onion
- dash Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Butter, melted
In a bowl, combine corn, broccoli, 1/4 cup of saltines, egg, onion, and pepper. Place in a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Combine butter and remaining saltines; sprinkle on top. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.Print Recipe