This is easy to make, and it is one of those you would want to take to a party, or a pot luck.
Corn and Broccoli Bake
Creamed corn and broccoli combine so well together in this casserole.
- 1 can cream style corn 14.5 ounces
- 1 package frozen chopped Broccoli 10 ounces
- 1/2 cup crushed Saltine Crackers
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon dried minced Onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
In a bowl, combine corn, broccoli, 1/4 cup of saltines, egg, onion, and pepper. Place in a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Combine butter and remaining saltines; sprinkle on top. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.