This is another one of our requested muffins. This is a great easy to make muffin. These do store nicely if you want to make them for breakfast for school, or whatever. Enjoy these chocolately muffins with a great big glass of milk.
Dolly Madison Double Chocolate Chip Mega Muffin
You can make the Dolly Madison Double Chocolate Mega Muffins at home.
- 1 package Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 package Chocolate Instant Pudding 4 serving size
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips keep them frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond Extract
- Mix cake mix, pudding, water, eggs, oil, and almond extract until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips last, blend through. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees between 25-35 minutes until done, but do not over cook. This will depend on the size of the muffin cups. I like to make six very large muffins and 12 smaller ones for the timid.
Last Updated on