Sometimes you don’t have a lot in your pantry. This casserole is for one of those times. Source Ethel Eynard, Jefferson City, MO. 1998.
Green Bean and Hot Dog Casserole
The Green Bean and Hot Dog Casserole is a budget-minded casserole that can feed a family.
- 10.25 ounces cream of mushroom soup 1 cab
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans green beans, drained
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices American cheese cut in strips
- 4 slices bacon cut in half
- In a shallow baking dish (13 x 9 inches) stir soup until smooth, gradually blend in milk. Stir in beans. Slit frankfurters lengthwise to about 1/2 inch from each end; stuff with cheese. Arrange frankfurters on beans, top with bacon. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot.