This is a decedant cake that is layered with sweetened condensed milk, cream of coconut, and dark rum. This yellow cake is also topped with coconut, pineapple, and whipped cream. What could be better?
Pina Colada Sheet Cake
Love this Cake its great for a girls night!
- 1 baked Yellow Cake in a 9 by 13 inch pan
- 1 (14 ounces) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (15 ounces) can Cream of Coconut
- 2 tablespoons to 1/2 cup Dark Rum (optional)
- 1 (20 ounces) can Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1 pint Whipping Cream sweetened to taste or 1 (12 ounces) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 (12 ounces) package Shredded Coconut
While cake is warm, punch holes all over it. Mix the condensed milk, and cream of coconut, and rum if using, and spoon slowly over the cake. (It takes some time to soak in, so be patient.). Spoon pineapple and its juice over the cake. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Before serving, cover with whipped cream topping and sprinkle with coconut.Print Recipe