A catchy name, and a tasty casserole. I will add in a little chopped onion, and a spoonful of minced garlic to this.
Can Can Casserole
Casseroles don't get easier than this one.
- 1 small can Evaporated Milk
- 1 can Chicken and Rice Soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 small can Chicken
- 1 Can Chow Mien Noodles
- 1 small can Mushrooms
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
Combine milk and soups. Fold in chicken and noodles. Pour into a buttered casserole. Top with corn flakes and cheese. Bake one hour at 350 degrees.