Here is another great fudge recipe, and it isn’t too hard to make.
Candy Bar Fudge
You can make an amazing candy bar fudge.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 30 caramels unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, cocoa, brown sugar and milk. Microwave until mixture boils, about 3 minutes. Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
Pour into a greased 8 -inch square baking pan. In another microwave-safe bowl, heat caramels and water for 2 minutes, or until melted Stir in peanuts; spread over chocolate layer. Microwave chocolate chips for 1 minute, or until melted; spread over caramel layer. Chill until firm.