Looking for something that will help you stretch your budget, and fill your belly? This recipe is a great way to use left over chicken, white or dark meat both work well. Cheddar Cheese soup, noodles, and herbs will make a filling dinner that reheats well.
Love chicken casseroles? Try these great chicken casserole recipes
Chicken Cheddar Casserole
This chicken casserole is a great way to use up leftover chicken.
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked chicken diced
- 2 cup cooked noodles
- 2 tablespoon diced pimiento
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole blend cheese soup with milk until smooth. Mix in remaining ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.