love this version of Tuna Noodle Casserole. The Evaporated Milk makes it really creamy.
This tuna casserole has been a family favorite for a long time. Egg Noodles, tuna, and a savory sauce makes this a favorite.
- 5 ounces egg noodles
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 6 ounces tuna packed in water
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8.5 ounes English peas
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup tiny Fish-Shaped Crackers
- Cook noodles according package directions, drain. Stir in soup and next 6 ingredients, pour into a lightly 8 inch greased square baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Sprinkle casserole with crackers and bake an additional 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.