Talk about yummy!
Cherry Mash Bars
These cherry mash bars are like the cherry mash candy bars. Chocolate, peanuts, and cherry chips make these cookies amazing.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 marshmellows
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 6 ounces cherry chips (If I can't find these, I substitute the same amount of white almond bark, 1 teaspoon cherry extract and red food coloring to desired color)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (I omit this if cherry extract was used)
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup crushed salted peanuts
- Combine sugar, milk, salt, marshmallows, and margarine in saucepan over medium heat. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add cherry chips and vanilla. Pour into buttered 9 X 13 pan. Melt chocolate chips in double boiler; add peanut butter and crushed peanuts. Spread over cherry mixture and chill.
Last Updated on