This is a delightful butter to spread on hot rolls. Delightful isn't a strong enough word, I can actually eat this by the spoonfuls. I would make this, and then think of what I could make to go with this. This is creamy and sweet, so tasty you will have to resist eating this straight. Found in Cookwise by Shirley Corriher.
This butter is so yummy your family and friends will request it for every dinner!
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) Butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoonChambord or other raspberry liqueur
- 1/3 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1 small jar (5 ounce) good quality cherry preserves
- Finely grated zest of 1 orange
Process butter, cream cheese, and confectioners' sugar in a food processor with the steel blade to blend well. If you have only a hand mixer, let ingredients soften first. Stir in the preserves and zest by hand. Chill well before serving. Keeps well in a closed jar for several weeks in the refrigerator.Print Recipe