Making Chilis salsa isn’t hard to do. Now you can make your own version of Chilis Salsa at home.You can make salsa just like Chili’s with our recipe. Canned tomatoes and canned green chiles make preparing this salsa easy. A couple of hours of chilling will help blend and enrich the flavors.
Chilis salsa is so easy to make. You never have to worry about being without a jar of salsa again, because you will always be able to whip up a batch of homemade salsa that tastes great. You can also customize this recipe to your personal liking if you want more garlic, you can add more garlic. What I also love about this recipe is that by using canned ingredients you can have this salsa any time of year. So why not whip up a batch of this great tasting Chilis salsa today?
This salsa can be made quickly in a blender. You will most likely spend more time assembling your ingredients than you will be making this salsa. I personally love to add a little extra fresh garlic to my salsa, but that is just me. This will stay fresh in your refrigerator for about 3 to 5 days. If I have some left over after 3 to 5 days I love to throw the extra in my No Time Taco Soup.
Are you a Chili-head? Why not try these other great salsas?
Chachos Mango Salsa
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Smokey Roasted Tomatillo and Tomato Salsa
Chipotle Mexican Grill Spicy Corn Salsa
Peaches and Cream Salsa
Copycat Chili’s Salsa
Love the Salsa that Chilis serves? Make this copycat Chilis Salsa at home.
- 4 teaspoons canned diced jalapeño chiles
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 14.5 ounces whole peeled tomatoes with juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Place the jalapeños and onions in a food processor. Process for just a few seconds. Add both cans of tomatoes, the garlic salt, cumin, and sugar. Process until everything is well blended, but do not puree. Place in a container, cover, and chill well before serving.