You can make tasty three bean salad anytime. This is perfect to make ahead and serve later. This recipe is by Judy McDowell. Jefferson City, Mo. 1967.
Three Bean Salad
This makes a great dish for an office party!
- 1 pound can wax beans drained
- 1pound can green beans drained
- 1 pound can kidney beans drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- Set aside beans and mix together.
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Mix well pour over beans and chill over night.Print Recipe