Pasta House Company Salad is a great salad you can make for dinner. It’s packed with tomatoes, onions, lettuce and so much more.
Pasta House company Salad
Pasta House Company Salad
You can make Pasta House Company Salad at home.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion (thinly sliced--use smallest food processor blade
- 1/2 ounces pimentos (diced and drained)
- 6 ounces can artichoke hearts (drained and crumbled into fourths)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (buy fresh and grate yourself!)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, combine the following: Break head of iceberg lettuce into quarters separating the layers. Break romaine lettuce into thirds. Add sliced onions, pimentos, artichoke hearts, and grated parmesan. Toss and chill. Pour dressing on a few minutes before serving--if you do it too far in advance the salad will wilt. Toss well before serving leaving the lettuce in large pieces is part of the secret to this salad recipe.