Want to make some special cookies for the holidays? Packaged sandwich cookies, and white melted chocolate make some fun Reindeer cookies for your holidays.
You can make these cute Reindeer cookies at home.
- 16 ounces white chocolate
- 1 package Nutter Butter cookies
- 15 pretzels
- 1 tablespoon mini choocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon mini red M&Ms
- Melt white chocolate coating in either a double boiler or the microwave. Dip 1 Nutter Butter cookie into melted chocolate coating. Rest dipped cookie on waxes paper. Carefully add eyes with mini chocolate chips, and add a mini red M&M for the nose. Break apart pretzel and face the broken pieces outward for the antlers.
Last Updated on