Planet Hollywood was a chain of restaurants that featured movie memorabilia along with a creative menu. One of their most requested recipes was for the Chicken Crunch. This is a chicken breast that is coated in Capt’n Crunch cereal and corn flakes. Bringing back memories of childhood, and being something a little more unique is definitely worth trying. We hope you enjoy our copycat version of this recipe.
Planet Hollywood Chicken Crunch
Yield: 4 servings.
Planet Hollywood Chicken Crunch – while these may not be around, you can enjoy this at home with our recipe.
This chicken gets it special flavor with Captian Crunch!
- 1 cup Cap'n Crunch Cereal
- 1 cup Corn flakes
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Onion
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Garlic
- 2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound Chicken tenders, or breasts cut into strips
- vegetable oil for frying
- Pulse cereals in blender until the consistency of fine crumbs. Pour into bowl. Combine flour, onion, garlic, and pepper in bowl. Beat eggs and mix with milk in third bowl. Dredge breast tenders, first in milk mixture, then in flour mixture, and finally in cereal crumbs. Deep fry at 325 for 3 - 4 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Serve with Creole mustard.
Last Updated on