Perhaps you are looking for a salad that is light yet hearty. This one won’t disappoint. The nutty orange flavor of the salad dressing is sure to please. TGI Friday’s is known for their inventive dishes, and our version of this recipe will not disappoint you.
TGI Friday’s Mandarin Orange Sesame Salad Dressing
TGI Friday’s Mandarin Orange Sesame Salad Dressing and Salad
Make this hearty salad from TGI Fridays.
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped mandarin orange sections
- 8 cups lettuce mix
- 4 grilled chicken breasts
- Combine marmalade, cayenne pepper, ginger, garlic powder, vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and honey into a blender container. Cover and blend on medium speed for 30 to 45 seconds.Transfer to a small bowl and add the chopped orange sections. Stir to mix. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.Serve over a bed of mixed greens, topped by sliced grilled chicken breasts.