Source San Antonio Express News. Aldo’s is a family restaurant located in San Antonio.
Aldo’s Ristorante Italiano House Vinaigrette
You can make an Italian Vinaigrette just like Aldo's restaurant did.
- 1 tablespoon salt you may want to add more
- 1/2 tablespoons pepper
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley flat leaf is preferred
- 3 ounces diced pimento jarred are fine
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cups olive oil plus 2 tablespoons
- In a large bowl, mix salt, pepper and sugar. Add white onion, green onion, parsley and pimento; stir to mix. In a separate small bowl, whip egg white until frothy and light. Add egg white, lemon juice and vinegar to bowl and mix to combine. Add olive oil slowly, drop by drop, then in a slow stream, whisking constantly, until mixture is emulsified.