Are you ever looking for a dinner that tastes like you put a lot of time into this, but you can literally throw this together so quickly. I bet you can make this meal in less than 30 minutes. We recommend serving this with a salad to make a complete meal.
Black Kettle’s Pasta with Garlic Butter
Yield: 4 servings.
Black Kettle`s Pasta with Garlic Butter Recipe
Make a simple pasta dinner with just a few ingredients that taste like you put a lot of work into your dinner.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/8 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/16 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/16 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped chives
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta cook according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese and pasta and heat through. Ladle over warm fresh pasta. Garnish with cheese.