Are you looking for a cheese spread that goes well with everything? Look no further, this flavored cheese spread is delicious. In the store a small amount will set you back about 5 dollars, you can enjoy this delicious cheese spread anytime at home with this recipe.
Thanks to Karen^b for sharing this recipe.
Boursin Cheese – this cheese spread goes well with everything.
You can enjoy this copycat recipe for Boursin cheese.
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoons dry chives
- 2 teaspoons dry parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- In food processor bowl add garlic. Process until finely chopped, stopping once to scrape down sides. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth stopping twice to scrape down sides.
Last Updated on