North Woods Inn Garlic Cheese Bread is rich, soft, and gooey. You can recreate this magic at home.
The North Woods Inn Garlic Cheese Bread is legendary. Everyone loves this cheesy garlic bread. This spread makes a large amount, so feel free to cut this recipe in half. This cheesy garlic butter stays fresh in your refrigerator for two weeks. It may not last that long though!
Love Garlic Bread? Try these Garlic Bread Recipe Favorites
North Woods Inn Garlic Cheese Bread
This garlic bread goes so well with a bowl of homemade soup.
- 1 pound grated cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces grated Romano cheese
- 1-1/2 pounds butter at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 loaves French or sourdough bread, sliced
- Hungarian sweet paprika for sprinkling
- Combine all ingredients except the bread with an electric mixer or in a food processor. Spread cheese mixture generously on bread slices, sprinkle lightly with sweet paprika, and place under broiler until cheese is browned and bubbly. Wrap in foil to keep warm. Recipe may be halved.
Last Updated on