This isn’t Kraft’s Russian salad dressing, this one is much better. This creamy salad dressing is filled with pickles, spices, a variety of flavors. Looking for something different for dinner, try this recipe, it isn’t a secret recipe anymore.
Russian Tea Room Russian Dressing
This is a salad dressing recipe from a place with a rich history.
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup chili sauce (this is a condiment typically sold near cocktail sauce)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon minced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 4 teaspoons fine grated fresh horseradish or drained bottled horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tobasco
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until thoroughly mixed, but do not over blend. Refrigerate in a covered jar until serving time. Stir before using.