Alida’s Alpine is popular in the Milwaukee area. They are known for their creamy and easy to make coleslaw!
Alida’s Alpine Cole Slaw
Yield: 12 servings.
Love coleslaw? Check out these other great coleslaw recipes
Alida’s Alpine Inn Coleslaw
You can enjoy Alida's Alpine Inn Coleslaw at home.
- 1 pound shredded cabbage
- 1 small shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise-style salad dressing
- Combine ingredients in bowl in order given. Mix until well blended.