This tasty salsa is easy to make because you dump everything into your food processor. Fresh salsa is easy to make, and it is healthy for you.
Thanks to mmkink for sharing this fresh salsa recipe.
You– you make this by dumping everything into the food processor.
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes you choose the heat you want
- 1/4 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 bunch cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- jalapenos if you want it hot
- Pour all ingredients into food processor. Process for about 1 minute or until all ingredients are uniform. Serve with tortilla chips.