This really is an easy recipe to make. Fat-free sour cream makes this taste rich. Serve with green beans, sliced French bread, and a lemon tart for dessert, if desired. Refrigerate any leftovers immediately.
Light and Easy Chicken Parmesan
Yield: 4 servings.
Thanks to sean_15 for this recipe.
Light & Easy Chicken Parmesan – this doesn’t taste low fat!
Are you looking for a light and easy chicken Parmesan? This chicken Parmesan will do the trick.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt, optional
- Heat broiler. Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts, boned side up, on broiler pan. In small bowl, blend remaining ingredients. Broil chicken 5 minutes 4 to 6 inches from heat. Turn chicken over and spread evenly with sour cream mixture. Broil about 2 minutes more or until topping is puffed and lightly browned and chicken juices run clear. (Meat thermometer should read 170 degrees F.)