Cilantro based salad dressing used in the Santa Fe Chicken Salad along with a drizzle of Spicy Peanut Sauce Dressing.
Thanks to dsign4you for sharing this salad recipe.
You can get more copycat restaurant recipes just like The Cheesecake Factory recipes here at Copykat.com.
Cheesecake Factory Santa Fe Salad Dressing – you can make this fresh Mexican inspired salad dressing at home.
Make the Cheesecake Factory Santa Fe Salad Dressing from scratch.
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon packed minced fresh ginger (see instructions)
- 2 bunches cilantro , (rinsed well, most of stalk ends trimmed off) finely chopped (see Instructions)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- I use a food processor. If you do not have one you will need to mince the garlic, ginger and cilantro before adding in the spices, lemon juice, honey, vinegar and cheese. Whisk in the oil so it is emulsified into the dressing. Food processor instructions: Drop garlic cloves and ginger through the feed tube while motor is on. Mince well. Add the cilantro and process until finely chopped. Add spices, lime juice, vinegar, honey, and parmesan cheese. Process until well mixed. With motor running slowly pour the oil through the feed tube. Let process one more minute. Enjoy! To make the salad you will need slivered mixed greens, shredded grilled chicken breast, corn kernels, rinsed black beans, bell pepper, chopped tomato, shredded cheese and toasted tortilla strips.