You can put together a hearty, healthy meal quickly with garlic, Roma tomatoes, artichokes, and more—in no time!
What Makes Johny Carinos Artichokes and Angel Hair Pasta so tasty?
We would like to send a special thank you to ncbrewster for sharing this recipe.
Love Pasta Recipes? Be sure to check out these amazing pasta recipes
Johnny Carino’s Artichokes and Angel Hair Pasta
Make the well-known Johnny Carino’s Artichokes and Angel Hair Pasta with this copycat recipe.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely diced black olives
- 1/4 cup capers
- 4 ounces Artichoke Hearts, halved
- 16 ounces Angel Hair Pasta
- Sauté garlic in olive oil; then, add tomatoes, olives, capers, and artichoke hearts. Sauté ingredients. Serve over pasta.