Chicken Tikka Masala is a very popular dish served in many Indian restaurants. While this isn’t an authentic Indian recipe, but rather it was created for people outside of India, this is still an outstanding dish. Now, Indian cooking isn’t difficult; the spices are becoming more and more available in most grocery stores. One of the steps that make Indian cooking unique is that you sautee the spices in oil, so they are fragrant. This makes the spices comes through, and makes the dish flavorful and very colorful. You can serve this dish with some steamed basmati rice.
Chicken Tikka Masala
Rotel Cream Cheese Dip - A creamy twist on regular Rotel Dip. Always a hit!
Make the best Rotel Cheese Dip Ever
- 1 pound ground sausage, hot or mild
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 8 ounce package Velveeta cheese
- 2 cans Mexican Rotel Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons diced jalapeno peppers
- Brown sausage and drain. Heat cream cheese, Velveeta and sour cream in microwave until melted. Stir in tomatoes and jalapenos. Add sausage. Pour in crock pot to keep warm. Serve with tortilla chips.Use Mild Rotel Tomatoes and mild sausage and omit jalapenos if you prefer a milder dip.Thanks to ohungry1 for sharing this recipe.