Wonder what the new most favorite copycat recipes are? Every year I pull together my top new recipes for you. You may have missed some of these favorite recipes, so be sure to check out these great new copycat recipes.
Here are your favorite new copycat recipes that were created this year. We have some recipes that can be made in your Instant Pot, and other great recipes. Love the salad dressing you get at many Japanese restaurants? You can make it at home, along with the famous Olive Garden Green Apple Moscato! So check out all of these great new copycat recipes from this year.
- Burger King Whopper – Requested by so many of you, is the Burger King Whopper, and how you can have it your way, at home.
- Wick Fowlers 2 Alarm Chili – this is a favorite chili mix you can find in your local grocery store. You can recreate this famous mix at home.
- Wendy’s Frosty – just three ingredients to recreate this childhood favorite!
- Applebees Copycat Recipes – get all of your favorite Applebees copycat recipes, right here!
- Instant Pot Italian Sausage Pasta – while not a copycat recipe, many of you loved this one-pot pasta and Italian sausage meal. So easy to make, this is perfect for a weeknight!
- KFC Potato Wedges – this was requested by so many of you, and I have to say, these are extremely addicting! Don’t miss out on these.
- Japanese Salad Dressing – Love the salad dressing you find in many Japanese restaurants? This miso-based salad dressing can’t be bought in stores, but you can make flavorful salad dressing at home.
- Olive Garden Angry Alfredo – What’s so amazing about the Olive Garden Angry Alfredo? It’s packed with chicken and spice. This sauce is keto-friendly!
- Olive Garden Green Apple Moscato Sangria – back to the Olive Garden for this wonderful green apple Moscato! Don’t miss out on this unique sangria.
- Instant Pot Wendy’s Chili – yes, you can make this famous chili in your Instant Pot. If you do not have an Instant Pot make the stovetop version of Wendy’s Chili with this recipe.
Want to take a look at past favorites? Check out the past year favorite top ten new copycat recipes.