Artichoke dip is very easy to make, and tastes so exotic. This dip can be served with crackers, chips, and veggies. This is a great dip for a party as you can make it ahead of time, and heat it when your guests arrive.
Yield: 8 servings.
- 14 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise do not use Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon hot better sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and hot pepper sauce. Transfer to a 1 quart baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned.