This is a delightful chicken dish with plenty of a basil herb sauce that goes well with pasta. You can cook like a gourmet chef at home, we will share a recipe that can’t go wrong. Boneless skinless chicken breasts never tasted so good. Be sure to make up pasta or rice with this dish you will want to savor the sauce.
Braised Chicken in Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
Yield: serves 2.
Braised Chicken in sun-dried tomato cream sauce
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon oil from oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet and sauté until golden, about 4 minutes preside. Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Add wine, cream, and tomatoes, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover skillet, and simmer until chicken is just cooked through about 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to plates. Add basil to sauce in skillet. Increase heat and boil until sauce thickens enough to coat spoon, about 2 minutes. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper; spoon over chicken and serve.