Here is another great fudge recipe, and it isn’t too hard to make.
Candy Bar Fudge
You can make an amazing candy bar fudge.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 30 caramels unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, cocoa, brown sugar and milk. Microwave until mixture boils, about 3 minutes. Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased 8 -inch square baking pan. In another microwave-safe bowl, heat caramels and water for 2 minutes, or until melted Stir in peanuts; spread over chocolate layer. Microwave chocolate chips for 1 minute, or until melted; spread over caramel layer. Chill until firm.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 1.4% | Vitamin C: 0% | Calcium: 2.2% | Iron: 2.1%