Here is another great fudge recipe, and it isn’t too hard to make.
Candy Bar Fudge
You can make an amazing candy bar fudge.Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 30 caramels unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, cocoa, brown sugar and milk. Microwave until mixture boils, about 3 minutes. Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased 8 -inch square baking pan. In another microwave-safe bowl, heat caramels and water for 2 minutes, or until melted Stir in peanuts; spread over chocolate layer. Microwave chocolate chips for 1 minute, or until melted; spread over caramel layer. Chill until firm.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.4mg