This recipe was generously sent in by Karyn A. Loya, Monroe Twp., NJ.
Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Cookies have never been so rich and full of chocolate.Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces Semi-sweet baking chocolate 16 squares
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate 4 squares
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Microwave semisweet and unsweetened chocolates and butter in a large MICROWAVABLE bowl on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Stir sugar into chocolate mixture until blended. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in nuts or chips (Dough will be soft) Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 1 1/2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 minutes or until set. DO NOT OVERBAKE!!! Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container. Makes about 3 dozen cookies
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 0.8% | Vitamin C: 0.1% | Calcium: 1.3% | Iron: 4.9%