This recipe was generously sent in by Karyn A. Loya, Monroe Twp., NJ.
Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Cookies have never been so rich and full of chocolate.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces Semi-sweet baking chocolate 16 squares
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate 4 squares
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Microwave semisweet and unsweetened chocolates and butter in a large MICROWAVABLE bowl on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Stir sugar into chocolate mixture until blended. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in nuts or chips (Dough will be soft) Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 1 1/2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 minutes or until set. DO NOT OVERBAKE!!! Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container. Makes about 3 dozen cookies
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 0.8% | Vitamin C: 0.1% | Calcium: 1.3% | Iron: 4.9%