This is our fifth annual holiday card exchange. If you are interested in exchanging holiday cards with 10 other CopyKat fans be sure to click on the link to sign up so you can part of the exchange.
For three years we have been swapping holiday/Christmas cards now. The first year we had about 100 people participate, last year we had about 300 people participate. This is very basic, you mail a card to someone on your list. You may want to include your favorite recipe.
CopyKat Holiday Card Exchange 2017
1. Sign up between December 4 through 10 to participate.
2. Please sign up once only. You will get to exchange with 10 other people.
3. Please mail your cards out by December 15.
4. Hey, it’s January, I only received 5 cards. This is a voluntary swap. I am sorry, but sometimes people don’t send out cards after they signed up.
5. Only US and Canadian people may participate. I am sorry other countries the demand and participation rate is too low at this time to add in these folks. Hopefully, in future years we can add additional countries.
6. The dates for sign up are very firm. It takes awhile to go through all of the lists and send out the sign ups.