You can do more things than you can imagine with the imitation Crab Legs. They go well in Stir Fry.
Crab Stir Fry
This crab stir fry is the perfect light dinner.Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 10 ounces imitation crab meat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces frozen vegetables
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup purchased Stir Fry Sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 4 cups cooked Rice
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat. Add vegetables, ginger and garlic. Cook stirring often, until barely tender ( cover with lid and add a little water for fresh veggies.) Add sauce and Crab Delights and stir to combine. Serve over cooked rice and sprinkle liberally with toasted sesame seeds. Options: Add 1 can drained sliced water chestnuts or baby corn.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 618mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1455IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1.2mg