Looking for an easy recipe to make cranberry salad for your holidays. A few simple ingredients combine together to make a delicious an quick and easy cranberry salad recipe. This salad contains fresh cranberries, apples, and nuts. This is so tasty, and this is incredibly easy to make.
Cranberry Salad for Turkey
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 orange quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 6 ounces lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups hot water
- Put cranberries and orange through food chopper and add celery and sugar.
- Mix hot water and gelatin and refrigerate until syrupy.
- Add cranberry mixture to gelatin and refrigerate until set.
Recipe Tips for the Cook
- If you don't have a food chopper or grinder you can use your food processor to cut everything up.
- Want to mix it up? You can also add apples, pineapples and walnuts to your cranberry jello salad.
- Make your Cranberry Jello Salad a dessert by adding a whipped cream topping to it.