This dessert combines chocolate cake, ice cream, and chocolate syrup. What could be better than this? This recipe was sent in by a fellow viewer.
Love Chocolate Cake Recipes? Check out these Chocolate Cake Recipes
- 15.25 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 2 packages Dream Whip
- 2 packages instant Vanilla Pudding
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream softened
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- Bake cake as directed on package. After it has cooled, break it into chunks and place in serving dishes or in 9 x 13 pan. Beat pudding, Dream whip and milk. Fold in softened ice cream. Spoon onto cake chunks. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, serve immediately.