This dessert combines chocolate cake, ice cream, and chocolate syrup. What could be better than this? This recipe was sent in by a fellow viewer.
Love Chocolate Cake Recipes? Check out these Chocolate Cake Recipes
This cake has so many layers of chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate pudding, and chocolate syrup.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 15.25 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 2 packages Dream Whip
- 2 packages instant Vanilla Pudding
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream softened
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- Bake cake as directed on package. After it has cooled, break it into chunks and place in serving dishes or in 9 x 13 pan. Beat pudding, Dream whip and milk. Fold in softened ice cream. Spoon onto cake chunks. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, serve immediately.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 87g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 464mg | Potassium: 309mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 67g | Vitamin A: 7.8% | Vitamin C: 0.4% | Calcium: 21.8% | Iron: 13.2%