These are wonderful to make for a stay at home pizza night, or when you want a little snack. These are easy to make, and you can save money by making these at home.
- 1 pound pizza dough or 1 package of pizza dough mix
- 1/4 cup melted butter (they don't use butter, you can use margarine)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll out pizza dough to a rectangle, roughly 10 by 12 inches, cut in half across the longest side, and then cut the other sides into 8th's. You should have 16 individual pieces now.
- Place pieces onto a lightly greased baking sheet, and bake for approximately 15 minutes. While the sticks are baking, make the icing by combining the powdered sugar, vanilla, milk, and 1 tablespoon of butter. You may need to add additional milk to thin down the icing.
- Set icing aside. Combine the 1/2 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a bowl, mix well. Melt the 1/4 cup butter and when the pizza dough is done brush with butter. Sprinkle over the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the freshly buttered sticks. Enjoy.