Fish and cheese go so well together, this makes for a hearty meal.
Fish Fillets stuffed with Cheese
Fish fillets go so well with cheese.Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons green onions chopped
- 2 pounds sole or orange roughly fillets cut in half
- 1 tomato chopped
- 12 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a 13x9 inch-baking pan melt butter. Stir in garlic, basil, and green onions. Dip both sides of fillet halves into seasoned butter. Set half of fillets aside and the other half place in pan. Layer with 2 to 3 slices of cheese and about a tablespoon of chopped tomatoes. Cover with remaining fillet half and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until fish flakes.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 865mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 20% | Vitamin C: 3.9% | Calcium: 47.3% | Iron: 4.3%