Years ago my family made their own homemade salami. You can enjoy my family’s recipe on how to make your own salami.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 3 tablespoons Morton Quick Tender Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well. Shape into 2 rolls. Wrap in Reynolds Wrap. Tie ends and refrigerate for 24 hours. Do not remove from foil. Place in pan and cover with boiling water. Boil for 1 hour. Remove from pan. Punch holes in foil with fork to drain. Rewrap in foil and refrigerate.