Joe Tecces Chicken and Broccoli can to enjoy a light and healthy meal any night of the week. Boneless skinless chicken breasts are paired up with fresh broccoli, garlic, Parmesan cheese and more. Make up a little pasta and enjoy a meal that is healthy, and easy to prepare.
Joe Tecces Ristorante was an Italian restaurant that was in the Boston area. While they may not be in business any longer, you can still enjoy one of their lighter menu items.
Joe Tecces Chicken and Broccoli is chicken is cooked with garlic, and then the broccoli is sauteed in the same pan as the chicken. What is the result? Wonderfully flavorful broccoli and chicken. You can make this dinner in about 15 minutes. If you like you could add some pasta, or you could go paleo, and enjoy this dish just as it is.
This garlic chicken is so easy to make. Take a couple of chicken breasts season with a bit of salt, lots of fresh garlic, and pan sear the chicken for about 5 to 6 minutes on each side, then remove the chicken from the pan. Toss in some fresh broccoli, and cook until it is just tender. Add some Parmesan cheese, and you can enjoy a light chicken dinner in no time at all.
If you want to change up this recipe a bit, you could add some additional fresh vegetables like some red pepper, or even slices of carrot to this dish. Either carrots or red pepper would work very well.
Tip for making chicken turn golden brown when searing it!
Want your chicken to turn a lovely golden brown? Be sure to grab your cast iron pan to cook your chicken in. Cast iron browns beautifully. Cast iron is ideal for browning meat.
Looking for more great chicken recipes? Check out these recipes.
Be sure to try Joe Tecces Chicken and Broccoli at home with this easy copycat recipe!
Joe Tecces Chicken and Broccoli
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Saute the garlic with olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cook until done. Transfer the chicken to a platter.
- Add the broccoli to the skillet and saute until crisp-tender.
- Put the chicken back into the pan and toss it together with the broccoli.
- Add the cheese and a healthy amount of freshly ground pepper.
- Serve with additional cheese.