Lone Star is known for making up special french fries with bacon, cheese, and a special dipping sauce. Don’t miss these at your next football party.
Lone Star Fries
Make Lone Star Fries at home, they are perfect for your next game night.Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 pounds Spicy Ore Idea Home Fries
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
Lone Star Dip
- 8 ounces Ranch dressing
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- Cook fries according to package directions. Sprinkle on cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon. Return to oven until cheese is melted. Serve with LONE STAR dip. Mix well.
Calories: 703kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 52g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1579mg | Potassium: 713mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 9.5% | Vitamin C: 14.7% | Calcium: 16.2% | Iron: 14.4%