Peaches and Cream Salsa is the perfect marriage of spicy salsa and fruit. This fun salsa can be made in minutes. Enjoy some creative party perfect salsa!
Are you ever looking for something creative to serve at a party? It’s easy to make salsa. One of my favorite recipes for hot sauce is my Dump Salsa. This Peaches and Cream salsa combines a jar of salsa, a can of peaches, and cream cheese. This can be served hot or cold, it is great either way.
Why this recipe works
This recipe works because the heat of the peppers is tempered by the sweet flavor of the peaches. The acid of the tomatoes helps to cut through the flavor of the peaches. This goes with crispy corn chips, but it would also be great with quesadillas.
Peaches and Cream Salsa is easy to make.
This has to be one of the easiest salsa’s to make. You can make this recipe is just about 10 minutes. It takes no time at all to heat all of these ingredients through. Serve this either hot or cold.
Peach salsa is unusual, but don’t let that stop you from preparing this recipe. This recipe is perfect for when you want to serve something light and refreshing. This recipe isn’t too spicy, so it is perfect for those who like milder foods. If you can make this recipe a day ahead of time so the flavors will marry.
Peaches and Cream Salsa – looking for something special to bring to a party?
- 16 ounces mild salsa
- 14 ounces peaches in syrup
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Add salsa to a medium-sized pot over medium heat.
- Drain peaches reserving the syrup. Use a knife to cut the peaches into small pieces.
- Add sugar and chopped peaches to the salsa, and heat until all is warm.
- Warm cream cheese in the microwave for about 30 seconds, and then add to salsa.
- Whisk in the cream cheese so it incorporates fully.
Recipe Tips for the Cook
- You can use hot salsa if desired
- A teaspoon or two of Chipotle sauce adds a great touch
- For perfectly smooth salsa, puree the peaches and hot sauce together
Love homemade salsa? Be sure to try some of these recipes.
Thanks to Jennylou_72 for sharing her recipe.